SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE
Success Factors include the ability to:
- Work and communicate well with Partners, clients and associates.
- Work independently and as a part of a team.
- Produce timely and accurate work and meet deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks
- Work in a respectful learning environment.
- Work directly with client personnel — listening and anticipating their needs.
- Financial statement preparation in QuickBooks and ACS.
- Tax planning and tax return preparation for both individual and business.
- Have a well-rounded business accounting knowledge in order to answer questions and speak the language of business clients.
- Tax research
- Utilize strong IT skills to work in a paperless environment.
Education, Training & Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting preferred
- Five years public accounting experience minimum.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Strong Excel, Word and QuickBooks skills, ACS experience a plus
- Experience with tax software applications (preferably UltraTax CS)
- Online tax research program (CCH Intelliconnect a plus)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to our firm!